Home-made natural dish washing detergent is not as difficult to make as you might think. Whether for the dishwasher or by hand, doing the dishes does not have to be a chemical affair that leaves footprints on the environment and your health. At the same time it can cut through grease and clean dishes effectively.
This is the beauty of STRONG KANGEN WATER. It is a powerful cleaner that will cut through oil and grease just as effectively as some of the detergents out there that contain chemicals, dyes, and other irritants that can be harsh not only to your dishes but to your health and the health of the environment.
And it’s free of charge! With STRONG KANGEN WATER you can make your own detergent or soap without having to spend money on any of these at the supermarket.
HOMEMADE DISHWASHING DETERGENT (for dish washing machine)
- 1 cup washing soda
- 1 cup Borax (ONLY if you have well water)
- 2 tbsp. sea salt
- Thoroughly mix together and keep in an air-tight container. Add 1 to 2 tbsps. of the mixture to each load. If your dishes are cloudy, add a little vinegar or a small drops Strong Kangen Water dish wash soap to the rinse cycle to reduce cloudiness.
STRONG KANGEN WATER DISH SOAP (washing dishes by hand)
- 3 tbsps. Liquid castile soap
- 2 cups Strong Kangen Water®
- 2 tsp vegetable glycerine
- 2 tbsps. white vinegar or lemon juice
- 10 drops essential oil (optional)
- Combine in recycled dish soap bottle and shake to blend.