Skip to content
- 1 cup white basmati rice (cooked in 2 cups 9pH Kangen water)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Sea salt
- Pepper (optional)
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- fresh lemon juice (from about 1 large lemon)
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until just tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the rice, lemon juice, tarragon, parsley and 1⁄2 teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, stirring, until it’s absorbed, about 2 minutes.