- Select a flower from your garden with a delightful aroma. Gather 1 1/2 cups of petals.
- Wash the flower petals with the same water you used to grow the flowers. See Gardening with Kangen Water® for more information on which Enagic® water to use for different types of flowers.
- Using a steam boiler, carefully collect 2 cups of distilled Kangen Water®
- Put the 2 cups of distilled Kangen Water® and the petals in a pan. Heat the water just below boiling. DON’T let the petals boil!
- Simmer for 2 hours uncovered, making sure the water does not run out.
- Remove from heat and let the perfume cool.
- Strain through a cheesecloth.
Congratulations! The remaining liquid is your perfume. Find a recycled bottle or container, and enjoy! If you give your Kangen Water® Fragrance as a gift, make sure you indicate the all-natural ingredients on the label so your friend can get excited about the limitless Enagic® possibilities!