It’s now easy to have your clothes clean, protected and smelling fresh with STRONG KANGEN WATER®. We tend to think that because we are not ingesting chemicals that they don’t affect us but many chemicals in laundry detergents are skin irritants and can cause rashes, and even cancer. Why put your family through this kind of danger when you can have a safe, natural and effective laundry detergent, with the help of STRONG KANGEN WATER®. It is a powerful cleaner and strain remover. Already your supermarket list will be downsized and you will no longer need to spend money on a number of products to effectively clean your clothes. Plus you leave the environment much cleaner!
Kangen Water is always a Plus!
How easy it is to meet all your laundry needs with one product and its versatile waters! As easy as adding STRONG KANGEN WATER to some of your natural household ingredients and walla! Clean and green laundry!
KANGEN LAUNDRY DETERGENT #1
- 2 gal Kangen Water®
- 1 bar Beauty Water Soap
- 2 cups Baking Soda
- 8-12 drops of essential oil (optional)
- Grate the Beauty Water soap, then melt in a saucepan with enough Kangen Water® to cover. Heat over medium-low heat and stir until soap dissolves.
- Heat Kangen Water® on your stove to 90-110 degrees Fahrenheit. Pour the hot Kangen Water® in a large pail, and then add the melted soap. Stir well.
- Add the baking soda, and keep stirring.
- Add your favourite essential oil.
- Use 1/2 cup to 1 cup per load.
KANGEN LAUNDRY DETERGENT #2
- 1 cup soap nuts (You can find soap nuts online or in your local health food store)
- 4 cups Kangen Water®
- A few drops of essential oil (optional)
- Crush the soap nuts, then soak them in Kangen Water overnight.
- Blend the mixture the next morning. Let sit for a few hours, stirring occasionally.
- Strain the liquid with cheesecloth.
- Add your favourite essential oil (lavender is a wonderful addition to this organic detergent).
- Use 1/2 cup to 1 cup of detergent for each load
- Keep a spray bottle of Strong Kangen Water® on hand for stains. It works amazingly well on oily stains and other food-based stains on clothing.
- For stains on white clothing, add some lemon oil or lemon juice, spray on stained whites and line dry in the sun to remove stains.
- For difficult and/or set-in stains: Fill a bucket with Strong Kangen Water® and soak whites overnight, then wash in washing machine the next day, and line dry in bright sunlight to whiten whites.